Friday, January 20, 2012

2012 is EVIL!

Everyone gets excited when we turn over yet another year. So I guess, because I had "it's just another day" mentality thing going on, 2012 decided to just bite me in the butt for not getting all hyped up for its arrival. But then it seems to feel bad for what it has done and return it with some good! So far 2012 has been a roller coaster! Let's take a look, shall we?

THE BAD: My PC decides to bite the dust. The same day, so does my laptop!
THE GOOD: I take both computers to my dads, he turns on the laptop and it's all of a sudden working fine!

THE BAD: In an attempt to run to the bathroom and be quick, I set my phone on a roll of toilet paper on the counter. The roll tips over and the phone goes straight into the toilet!!
THE GOOD: I was able to get a new and better phone (the same day) charged to my bill, no money out of my pocket for a month!

THE BAD: I was put on financial probation at school due to something that happened almost 10 years ago. Had to drop some classes and pay out of pocket.
THE GOOD: Turned in an appeal, it was approved, will be getting my money back and was able to re-register for my classes once again.

If this is what my year is going to be like then I think I can handle it. As long as there is good that comes with the bad. Although I still think 2012 is out to get me!! Grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik