Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Asparagus Wrapped in Bacon

It's been a while since I've posted a recipe! At least it feels like it.

I've been addicted to broccoli and cheese for a while now. I picked up some asparagus the last time I was at the store to get try some other things. Well .. once I got home I was clueless as how I could spruce it up. So I turned to Pinterest, obviously, and saw something similar to this. I also saw something last Thanksgiving at a friend's dinner party but she had used green beans. So with the help of Pinterest and her dish, this is what happens.


ASPARAGUS WRAPPED IN BACON
24 Stems of Asparagus
8 Pieces of Bacon
Olive Oil
Salt
Garlic Pepper




To start off, preheat your oven to 400.


First cut the ends off the asparagus and clean 'em up!


I went with an aluminum pan, but you can just use a pan with foil! Pop your asparagus in the pan and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt & garlic pepper. Just move it all around and make sure it's all coated.


Take three stems and wrap them in the bacon. Put them in the oven for about 20-25 minutes.



Doesn't it just look so .. YUMMY!?

2 comments:

 
Images by Freepik