Monday, May 14, 2012

I Swore I'd Never ...

So the question was put out there by Mama Kat's Writing Workshop .. "Name something you swore you'd never do when you had kids, but now find yourself doing." Here's a few things.

1. I always swore that two was the max.


Well we all know how THAT one turned out.


2. I would never dress my kids the same.


But they just looked so cute!


3. I would not let my boys play with dolls.


I guess there wasn't enough toys to play with that Christmas morning.


4. I would never cut my daughter's hair short.


She got lucky that was the shortest it ever got. I on the other hand .. was not.


5. I would not let my kids be dragged around and have their picture taken in the wildflowers.


I guess this is a battle I'll never win.


Also! Find me and other mothers of multiples linking up every Monday over at Multiples Monday.

12 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are back this week linking up to Multiples Monday. Your post made me laugh. Very cute. It is easy to think what we would 'never' do until we are in that situation and then my husband's favorite quote is 'life is what happens while you're making other plans.' So true!
    : 0 ) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I love your kiddos!! They are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ALWAYS doing things I swore I'd never do when I had kids. But then again, I really did know it all - before I had kids.

    Just here via Mama Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way? Those photos are gorgeous, and your family is beautiful! So I'm not surprised that you'd want to dress them alike and take their picture in wildflowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from Mama Kat's: love the way you illustrated each I will not do this statement with photos - just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Had to provide some proof haha

      Delete
  6. Its so funny how things change once they start expanding our hearts! Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! So funny what we think we'll do or not do... until we have kids!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great list! LOVE the pictures! What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are sooooo many things I said I'd never do. I feel grateful though that I was never one of those people who went around really saying it out loud. It's my little secret that I've broken all of my pre-mom covenants!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik