Friday, September 16, 2011

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

I was going to post on some things that are coming around with fall that's just got me head over heels but then I saw @ fancy designs an "A-Z of Me" survey so I figured I'd tie it all in. :) I realized with me opening this place I haven't had anything about me! :)

So with Halloween around the corner, and all the candy that comes out .. THIS is my absolute FAVORITE! And it doesn't help these come out on all the other [commercial] holidays. Oh and also that they're buy 2 get 1 free at the moment at Krogers. haha


I can eat these alll day long!


Also, a sign that fall is here are the new shows/seasons. Now I have to tell you I have not watched American Next Top Model in YEARS .. or should I say CYCLES!! (??) It's been a while, but I have to say I am oober excited to have seen that this cycle, is the all-stars.



I love it when I watch reality shows and I recognize faces. Especially shows like Real World/Road Rules Challenge! Something that boggles my mind? How in the world did people not remember Brittany???


Ms. Janice look-a-like!


Now bring on the Grey's Anatomy and I'll be set!

---

A-Z of Me
A. Age: 27
B. Bed size: King
C. Chore that you hate: The bathrooms!
D. Dogs: I love golden retrievers.
E. Essential start to your day: Lately it's been Folgers with Chocolate creamer. It's like hot chocolate but with caffine!
F. Favorite color: Blue
G. Gold or Silver: Silver .. never really liked gold.
H. Height: 5’7"
I. Instruments you play: I've always wanted to learn the piano ..
J. Job title: Student, Mom, Homemaker, Wife.
K. Kids: 4; 7 year old triplets (1 girl, 2 boys : S M & L) and a 5 month old boy (J)
L. Live: Houston, Texas
M. Mother’s name: Clara
N. Nicknames: Jen or Jenny
O. Overnight hospital stays: both times when I had my kids.
P. Pet peeves: I could go on ..
Q. Quote from a movie: "There's no crying in baseball!!!" - A League of Their Own
R. Right or left handed: Righty
S. Siblings: 1 younger sister
U. Underwear: yup ;)
V. Vegetable you hate: canned spinach bleh!!!
W. What makes you run late: my kids! Even when I think I'm early (and I am), somehow SOMETHING happens and now I'm late.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: When I was in a bus accident in 7th or 8th grade. My ankle had hit the metal bar underneath the seat. Went to the ER to get it checked out .. it was fine.
Y. Yummy food that you make: my kids love my chicken & rice my husband loves my chicken soup.
Z. Zoo animal: giraffes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik