Thursday, October 13, 2011

Drawing a Blank

I hate when I sit at the computer and stare at that flashing cursor. It's like those pesky little kids sticking out their tongues yelling "neh neh neh neh boo boo", who came up with that anyway?

Ever since school started for the kids, I have been utterly - to the highest extreme - exhausted. Really. THAT bad. At the school they went to last year, I was able to sleep til at least 7:15 and then it was just getting them dressed and dropping them off. But now, it's getting up at 6:30 and getting them to the bus stop by, at least, 7:15. My little one has been kind to me and when he wakes up at 7:30-8:00, takes a bottle and goes right back to sleep. We sleep til about 11, and we're up from there.

But I've started back to school this semester, and I go to two classes on Tuesdays & Thursdays. I don't really find it that stressful, but I think the little stress I do have (when a paper is due, a speech is to be given, test days) is driving me crazy. I think just the fact of a small infant, three kids, a full-time job as a housewife just drains me. I have yet to fall into any kind of schedule .. I have a routine, only just what falls into place day to day. Since the baby has been born, and when we moved at the end of May, I cannot - for the life of me - find a routine! Cannot. And you would think I would just to relieve the everyday tension and hectic-ness. Who wants to be running around crazy everyday. I sure don't! But guess what! I DO!!

I read blogs all the time and the housewives seem so happy and peachy keen with everything. I'm not saying I'm not happy .. I'm just so tired!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik